The picture of an Arpico Super Center employee spraying Mortein inside of a coffee vending machine is being circulated widely on social media as of yesterday. While the act has been caught on camera the company is now being taken to task by the public for its violation of food safety at the eatery located on the premises.
“ Our people are not aware of health and safety” one comment on a social media site read with another social media user pointing out that cockroaches are a common issue with similar vending machines which may have prompted the act. Others claimed to have decided to avoid the eatery going forward.
Mortein which is a popular bug repellent is considered to be poisonous and it is generally advised to be kept away from food as well as children.
Pic Source : Facebook